Tutorials and data
- Syme, Anna. (2020, August). Tutorial: Assemble and annotate a chloroplast genome. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3971667
- Syme, Anna. (2020). Chloroplast genome sequencing reads from snow gum [Data set]. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3600662
- Syme, Anna. (2019). Chloroplast genome sequencing reads from sweet potato [Data set]. Zenodo. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3567224
- Anna Syme, 2020 A short introduction to Galaxy (Galaxy Training Materials). https://galaxyproject.github.io/training-material//topics/introduction/tutorials/galaxy-intro-short/tutorial.html
- Anna Syme, Torsten Seemann, Simon Gladman, 2020 Genome annotation with Prokka (Galaxy Training Materials). https://galaxyproject.github.io/training-material//topics/genome-annotation/tutorials/annotation-with-prokka/tutorial.html
- Anna Syme, Simon Gladman, Torsten Seemann, 2020 Microbial Variant Calling (Galaxy Training Materials). https://galaxyproject.github.io/training-material/topics/variant-analysis/tutorials/microbial-variants/tutorial.html
- Galaxy Training Network https://galaxyproject.github.io/training-material/hall-of-fame/annasyme/
Plant genomics training, 2020
- Training development in progress for the Australian plant genomics research community.
- Created and developed by Anna Syme, 2019, with support of the GAP training group, and anticipated future community contribution.
Galaxy Australia training, 2018
- Training developed for the Galaxy Australia platform.
- Created and developed by Anna Syme, 2018, with Gareth Price, Simon Gladman, Torsten Seeman, Igor Makunin, and collaborators from Galaxy Australia, Melbourne Bioinformatics, QCIF, QFAB and other organisations - please see website for full detail.
Sepsis-omics training, 2016-2017
- Training developed for the BioPlatforms Australia project on Antibiotic-resistant pathogens (the sepsis project).
- Created and developed by Anna Syme, Torsten Seemann and Simon Gladman, 2016, with collaborators from Melbourne Bioinformatics and the national Sepsis Omics project - please see website for full detail.